Camcloud Introduces Plug and Play Support for Hikvision
May 7, 2021 0 Comments
Big News! Available immediately we have released plug and play support for Hikvision cameras! Now Hikvision cameras can be added to the Camcloud platform with the following benefits:
- No port forwarding or complex network setup required!
- Cameras are added easily to the cloud by providing the camera’s serial number, mac and username/password to add the camera to Camcloud.
- All connections are encrypted and secure from camera to cloud.
What cameras are supported?
- This new capability is supported with a brand new series from Hikvision called AcuSense and can be identified by the PCI model numbers, for example the AcuSense 2 MP IR Fixed Bullet Network Camera identified by PCI-B12F2S.
- All that’s required is to install the Camcloud App on the camera using the Hikvision OpenSDK capability. After that’s done the camera is cloud-aware an can be added to Camcloud.
- Any other Hikvision camera can still be added and configured for Camcloud using our Premium camera setup, which includes port forwarding and auto-configuration for the cloud.
Watch this video to see how it works!
Contact us today to learn more!