Camcloud Introduces Plug and Play Support for Hikvision
Big News! Available immediately we have released plug and play support for Hikvision cameras! Now Hikvision cameras can be added to the Camcloud platform with the following benefits:
- No port forwarding or complex network setup required!
- Cameras are added easily to the cloud by providing the camera’s serial number, mac and username/password to add the camera to Camcloud.
- All connections are encrypted and secure from camera to cloud.
What cameras are supported?
- This new capability is supported with a brand new series from Hikvision called AcuSense and can be identified by the PCI model numbers, for example the AcuSense 2 MP IR Fixed Bullet Network Camera identified by PCI-B12F2S.
- All that’s required is to install the Camcloud App on the camera using the Hikvision OpenSDK capability. After that’s done the camera is cloud-aware an can be added to Camcloud.
- Any other Hikvision camera can still be added and configured for Camcloud using our Premium camera setup, which includes port forwarding and auto-configuration for the cloud.
Watch this video to see how it works!
Contact us today to learn more!