Skydrop Wants to Cut Outdoor Water Usage by 50%
You probably don’t wake up every morning thinking, “How do I adjust my sprinkling system today?”.
Once installed, Skydrop helps you figure out how much water your lawn needs, then makes adjustments based on local weather data. Skydrop claims that most sprinkling systems can be converted to Skydrop in 10 minutes or less.
- Control via built-in LCD screen or over Wi-Fi (smartphone/PC)
- Ensures lawn always has optimum moisture level
- Adjusts watering based on real-time weather data
- Calculates moisture lost by lawn each day
- Incorporates imposed water restrictions into watering schedules
- Suitable for managing gardens, drip systems, etc
For more info, check out Homecontrolsblog
Update [Sept 21 2020]: Our friends at Happy DIY Home have published a comprehensive guide to select a sprinkler control system. Check it out.
If you’re looking for a cloud video monitoring service, try out our free plan! You can turn your webcam into a security-cam in 2 minutes! And if you want to use an IP camera, check out our list of supported IP cameras. We also have several paid plans for more cloud storage.