Camcloud Plan Changes: New Plans, More Storage
Effective February 3, 2014, Camcloud is making changes to our plans that provide our paid users more storage and introduces a new paid plan.
The new plan table is below, but here’s what you need to know:
- Existing paid users are unaffected. Best Value users will be migrated to the new Basic Plan and Premium users will have our new Premium Plan all at the same prices you have today! The only difference is you get a lot more video storage. Your monthly pricing won’t change.
- Free Plan users can purchase before February 3, 2014 and stay at current prices.
- All of the paid plans include more storage — this is the primary reason for the pricing change.
- We’ve introduced a new Standard Plan. This plan provides for 10 cameras and 1 week of storage. It’s a great value for people who need more than 4 cameras.
- We’ve kept the option for unlimited cameras since many users like this option but have added significantly more storage (1 month vs. 1 week previously).
- There are no changes to our Free Plan.
We hope you like these changes. Any feedback, leave a comment or contact email@example.com.